Infinite Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Infinite Family Union

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Applications can be posted here
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm by Afterfrost

» Hey guys,it's me Darkjuster/Brightjuster
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm by InfinitePro

» Enifreboz's application
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 pm by Guest

» Newest one
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 am by mondam

» On top of it
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:32 am by Goiegaban

» a bit embarrising, not to mention smelly...
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:36 am by Goiegaban

» Back Story
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:59 am by Killaings

» post ideas for competitions/contests here!
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 am by Killaings

» Guild Fashion Extravaganza (Thursday June 21, 2012, 10 pm Central)
Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm by Azibas

Gallery
Applications can be posted here Empty
Keywords

Applications can be posted here

Go down 
+8
Mitchturbolance The 1st
Deathpunch
Killaings
Mrbananaz
Zaonabiuibil
Infernorio
holywater
nachtelfje
12 posters
AuthorMessage
nachtelfje
Admin
nachtelfje

PostSubject: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 am

You can post your application for Infinite Union here.

Last edited by nachtelfje on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://infiniteunion.net
holywater

holywater

PostSubject: Holywater Application   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Not sure what info was wanted here but...

GameName: Holywater

RealName: Travis

Previous Guild: <XboxPlayers> Very Very Inactive guild. Decided I could take my talents to south beach. LOL

I'm looking to join Infinite Union for the following reasons. I've seen alot of you around and you've carried yourself highly. Which is a very big plus for me. I want to join a guild that is focused on becoming the best, and also has a sturdy mature foundation. Joining a guild is a privilege, not a right. And i'll maintain maturity, helpfullness and respect for guildies and non-guildies.
Back to top Go down
Infernorio

Infernorio

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Deleted application to avoid confusion. Circumstances have changed, and I can't really commit to spending my time on this game above other things. I wish this guild the best of luck, though!

Last edited by Infernorio on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed mind)
Back to top Go down
Zaonabiuibil

Zaonabiuibil

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

IGN: Zaoisinfinite
Lv: 17 (grinding a lot now)

I wish to join IU for the simple fact you are some of the nicest most helpful people in sl, I'm friends with a lot of your members and they are all kind, and I want to be a part of such a tight-knit family as IU. Thanks!

-Zao
Back to top Go down
Arcticz

PostSubject: Infinite Union Application   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 pm

I was inactive for awhile, but now I am back for a long time. I have tons of time to put into the game and I like to do vanity/experience runs. I was in a couple guilds before, but they weren't for me.

Game name(s) Arcticz, Arctics, Azatrica, Arcticx.

I have had a bad run with unhelpful and inactive guilds. I really hope I can turn that around. You can send me a message anytime if you have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
Mrbananaz

Mrbananaz

PostSubject: Mrbananaz Application for IU   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 am

well, my ign is Mrbananaz, and i am an old player (not since betta)
My main is lvl40 and i dont really feel like capping unless there is a vanity cap worth it.
I am mainly on one of my twinks although i usually go on my main too just talk with others
If this helps i am an AoB but may leave the program because it has been changed
ummm.... if you see my main in game, though i doubt you will, pm me for more Smile

Characters: Mrbananaz Missbananaz Magicbananaz Bananazcares Engitwink Twinkengineer Refferee and Horribletwink
Back to top Go down
Killaings
Admin
Killaings

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Awesome!! Dude its been a long process recruiting u...hope we meet up soon enough to complete it.

Last edited by Killaings on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteunion.forumotion.com
Deathpunch
Admin
Deathpunch

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 am

Umm... Ings, that would be meet, not meat. I'm not saying anything, I'm just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Mitchturbolance The 1st

Mitchturbolance The 1st

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Mr Bananaz is a good friend of mine, having him in IU would be Awesome!
He's mature, funny, a good team player imo :-) Good Good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest1

PostSubject: Weweepeetwo's aplication   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 pm

So, im kinda confuzed on what to say, but rice beast told me to tell u guys about me...
So here it is...
Ocupation: i am a neural Biologist in traning
Game character names: weweepeetwo (41), weweepeethree(40), weweepee(40), whomee (40), detergent (15 pvp)
I used to be in inception, older players might know this guild...
The master (fareastmvmt) used to be my bro, then he quit and the guild got disbaned. Ive pretty much been a loner since then. I have heard wo many great things about IU and I would love to join.
I can pretty much only play during weekends since i have work.
I started playing SL a year ago.
Hobbies: i play piano proffesionaly
Back to top Go down
Killaings
Admin
Killaings

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 am

Well hello Smile I've seen u around. I will try and find u in sl look for me cause i sometimes get busy but ign is Killaings, Killaingss or Killaingsss
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteunion.forumotion.com
Edoengi

PostSubject: Application for Infinite Union.   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:56 am

cheers umm I would like to join infinite union because your guild is a great guild and is very mature.

My real name: Edmund

Characters : Edoengi lvl 32, Edocommander lvl 39, Edooop lvl 17. Very Happy

Umm I guess that's it!
Back to top Go down
Leutai

PostSubject: Application for Infinite Union   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:36 am

Not exactly sure what to put here but i was in a couple guilds right now im in Final Fantasy and thought it was a good guild but i was actually wrong it was so boring and most of the guilds i've been to wasn't helpful and doesn't really talk at all or even answer me. So i wanted to join this guild cuz i think it would be an awesome guild hopefully it's not like any of the other guilds that i've been to. I've been wanting to join this guild for a while before i was higher lvl cuz i wasn't sure how the guild works like what lvls are allowed in and stuff so hopefully i will be able to join and leave the other guild. It's only me that wants to join the other 2 are already in a guild and just want this to be in this guild.

PS i'm also very respective of everyone i never disobey any guild rules or anything. I don't really care for ranking

My main is Leutai lvl 41

Real Name is Kristina Smile

Other Characters are Ocakelo lvl 18 and Graenide lvl 38

Now bout myself well..i'm a bit shy (not all the time) but mostly cuz i dont have much to say to people but im sure i will talk more on here if i do join and get to know everyone here. I've been playing this for bout 2 months now it's pretty addicting sometimes so i'm usually on it almost every day unless i get bored. Well i think that's it i guess hopefully this is all i really need to put or if i'm missing anything let me know then ill tell you.

Back to top Go down
Carrie26

PostSubject: Infinite union    Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 am

Id like to join infinite union because I'm looking for a mature guild that's willing to help Smile my name is carrie and I'm 26 I'm a operative game name Xxxcarriexxx level 29 I'm new to the game but played many game similar to sl hope to hear from yous soon Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

PostSubject: Application   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 am

I hope im doing this right...Here goes:

IGN: Moth
Level: 40

Previous Guild: <The Dead Society> I enjoyed this guild a lot actually, until a lot of people started leaving and became inactive. Now it's literally a dead society, and I have nobody to do runs with.

Background: I'm a veteran of SL, been playing ever since the game came out (excluding beta), original member of KoC, which I realize this guild is based off. I had moments in KoC I wish I could take back, but I can't. And for those of you that know me from that guild, I hope you take into consideration that I've changed dramatically and will not cause any more drama Wink I'm over that.

Other Info...? Recently nominated AoB, as well as AoA (not sure if this matters). I spend most of my time on PL, but when I get bored I'll come to SL for a few hours Smile I like both games, I'm just more experienced with PL.

The main reason I want to join IU, is because I'm looking forward to joining a stable and active guild. I know you guys are elite, and I'm hoping I can learn more from you guys if I do get accepted. I've always wanted to cap at least once xD but without a decent, active guild, it's a little hard. So I'm also looking for PvE support and possible endgame grinding (without enhancers that is...). Overall, I'm interested in a mature, end-game elite organization that can handle what some guilds can't Smile which I know IU can.

Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Ection

Ection

PostSubject: Application   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm

IGN Ection real name is Edwin. Allll the guilds I have joined we're fine in the beginning then they didn't want to do anything anymore. Then I heard someone talk about infinite union and that it is a wonderful guild to join so that is why I what to join . Know about me. Sometimes I'm very shy and don't like to talk. But once I know u I love to talk and some times get out of control. In th long run I am a wonderful person . If I did this wrong pls tell me in sl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Infinite Union Application   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 pm

( ... I'm not absolutely sure as to how it's supposed to be done, please forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. )

In game name: Yumiko

Class: Operative

Level: 15

I've been looking for a guild to join for some time now. I'm willing to join this one because I noticed that a lot of the members were nice upon first impression, and I would be just as honored to be a part of it. I love playing Star Legends, and it is a fun game from my experience. I'm usually online in game from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST), and on the forums from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) every day of the week.

Again, I hope to be a part of Infinite Union's community, doing the best I can serving its members and making a good first impression for others as well! ^^
Back to top Go down
Afterfrost

Afterfrost

PostSubject: Afterfrost reporting in   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey guys, I play Arcane Legends. just made a new account do to deleting old facebook. afterfrost is my ign and add if ya want. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications can be posted here   Applications can be posted here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications can be posted here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Union :: Infinite Union :: Welcome & Guild Rules-
Jump to: